November 26, 2006

Wicher Sends Another Message


Wicher accepted my request for more pictures and came up with a wealth of treasures for us. The following text is from Wicher, and he is right, we are so busy, but we still want desperately to remain in touch. Thanks, once again Wicher, Sonja en Family, from 'overhere'. ...Hans...


Hello Hans and family,

Just a few weeks ago I did react at some issues at your weblog. I noticed you responded immediately. That's because we are both very busy with our things at home and work, but we still want to keep in touch with each other. At last that is how I feel it. You made a still hint for some more pictures. Well I did my best and selected some for you.

Foto 1 till Foto 4 are pictures of the sloep. The one I build together with my dad. At picture 2 you can just see the engine box. There's a one cylinder Volvo Penta on board from 1973. He's about 7 HP.

Foto 1

Foto 2

Foto 3

Foto 4

Foto 5 till Foto 9 are pictures around the house. You can see the garden house which I build by myself out of rest (restored or recycled) material. It is now in use for our bicycles. We have so many now that there wasn't enough place in the garage.

Foto 5

Foto 6

Foto 7

Foto 8

Foto 9

Foto 10 till Foto 13 are some family pictures. Made on vacation in the car. A portrait of the boys in the backyard of my mother-in-law. The other ones are made by Wesley; that's why he isn't at them.

Foto 10

Foto 11

Foto 12

Foto 13

Foto 14 - Guess who's that??

Foto 14

Foto 15 is at our house with Julian, Sonja and (his sister) Margreet.

Foto 15

Foto 16 is one we made this weekend. This is the picture out of we make our Christmas cards.

Foto 16

At least, Foto 17 is one I made last year for the technicians among us. We travelled at our vacation through Germany as I made this picture of a steam locomotive of a museum railroad.

Foto 17

Thanks for the pictures Wicher, it shows us how much we miss you and the family and how fast our children are growing up, as we are growing old.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home