March 9, 2006

We Have The Quail Dick Chaney Missed

We got a couple of neat gifts from Andrew and family. Andrew is Luann's brother. The one for Luann and I is a cute little statuette with a family of quails. I can understand why there is sand in the globe instead of it being a snow-globe, I mean c'mon, this is from Phoenix! What I can't understand is why the Daddy quail is INSIDE the globe. I guess he's inside the globe to protect him from Dick Cheney. As such, I have decided that the quail in the globe should be named....Dan.
Hmmm, I've heard of pheasant under glass, but not quail under glass...

By the way Andrew, if you look close, you might be able to see the pottery on the second shelf in the corner. Thanks for that too. As you can see, the dining room is kind of like our little piece of Arizona.

Katrina got a nice circular picture frame with Asian text around it too, but I couldn't get a picture of it in time before Katrina squirreled it away in her bedroom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home