May 26, 2008

The Balloon Release

This was really neat. We decided to release the helium balloons that were at the Fun-Morial the next morning. Some of them didn't quite perform as we had hoped and were bouncing around on the ground, but eventually, we got them all moving...

Here are the balloons, arriving at the Fun-morial.

We had a bunch of them here, looks like the skys will be filled tomorrow!

Get ready, get set...

What I wrote on my balloon...

A semi-tribute phrase loosely borrowed from Jimmy Hendrix. I was hoping to get pictures of what everybody else wrote on their balloons, but I just wasn't fast enough.

Go! Looks like Jody & Treesie are having to help out a couple of them.

Some went up, some went down, some even went sideways... along the ground.

See, they got them off the ground!

Up, up, and awaaaay!

'Scuse me while I touch the sky...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home