April 21, 2009

Another Day While Driving Down "Hogan's Alley"

Once again, we find that the cars in our area just can't seem to keep from smacking into each other. So here we are with yet another crash on the way home from work today.

Now you might be thinking that I might be operating my vehicle in an unsafe manner by fiddling with a camera while I'm driving, but this is one of the neat deals about using a digital camera. You don't really have to stare at your camera while you're taking the shot. All you have to do is point the camera at the object of your interest and push the button. Since the camera has automatic image stabilization, auto light balance control and 'burst' mode, I just need to point and shoot, all the while paying attention to what is going on in front of me. When I get home, I use the best of the 10 to 20 pictures that were taken in burst mode. So, I'm still careful and I would think that it still a bit safer than somebody going down the road with a cell phone stuck to the side of their head...

Crash observations. Black truck and white truck collide. White truck barrel-rolled and landed on its wheels.

Remember, click on the pictures to see a larger, and more detailed version.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home