January 30, 2010

Sunsets, Headlights & A Furry Visitor

On the way to pick up Luann after work, I saw this sunset and just had to get a couple of shots.

These were taken as I was walking over to the dock by her office.

The alligator crossing in front of me was kind of neat too.

We're getting our Dodge Magnum ready for sale (got it fully detailed yesterday) and since the headlights were fogged up and had small cracks in the clear plastic, we ordered replacement headlights with halo rings around the main lamps and projector lenses too.

Here is a close-up of the right-hand headlight. It makes the front of the car look meaner now.

And here is our furry visitor, Jaina. She is Brad and Katrina's kitten and since they went on a trip to the Orlando area, we're babysitting her until their return.

When I took the first picture, she got up and came closer to sniff the camera.

Luann tends to call Jaina, "our little grand-child". I know I'm a furry guy, but I don't think my genealogy would have contributed to making such a furry family member...

Such a cutie!
On to the next page.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home