March 11, 2012

Updated Template

I've been putting off posting on this weblog because:

1) I had to update the template that this is running on, which means a complete re-build to make it look like the original one, but it now has all of the things in it that Blogger says will make it work better, for me and for them. If you look around, you can see that all of my customization is gone (geocaching, other people's blogs, etc..). I will be working on finding out how to put the scripts back in so this thing looks like it did before the template conversion.

2) I've been extremely busy because I had increased my position at work, so now I am averaging 72.5 hours a week (at last check) because I have been staying up late and bringing work home to keep up with my standard workflow and to take care of the multitude of issues that come up from the other engineers. My new job is comprised of doing my original job, ensuring that the team is working together smoothly, resolving engineering-based issues (which takes up quite a bit of my time), performing detailed quality control inspections on products and working on improving our departmental efficiency metrics.


Ok, now that I finally spent a day rebuilding the template, which I was putting off because I didn't have a day to spare, I've put this thing back online so you can see what we have been up to. Then, I hope to put links up in my next post so you can see the things that I have updated. It all takes time, so please be patient, and thanks for waiting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home