November 15, 2015

Tampa Bay Lightning Lost Tonight, But Not By Much!

We went to the game tonight (11/14/15) and we were able to sit in our season ticket member (STM) seats for the first time. We had selected a different location from last year and we are only 8 rows from the glass, near where the Zamboni comes out onto the ice. They were pretty good views and we watched a hard fought game from the Lightning, but the shootout is one of their weaker points, so the Florida Panthers won the game by scoring 1 point on TBL while their goalie didn't let one go by in the shootout. This was quite an enjoyable evening, and then we will head back to Amalie arena for a 'Skate With TBL Alumni" session tomorrow (11/15/15). I think we're going to stop by the Brandon Ice Forum first so I don't make a complete fool of myself. I'll let you know how it turns out.

 Taa-Daaaa! I did alright. Thought for sure I was gonna end up on my butt, but I was able to call upon my quad roller skating experience to make my way around the rink. The only problem I had was stopping...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home