December 17, 2006

Road Trip To North Carolina (Again)

I had to fly out to GE in Mebane, North Carolina (the same place we went to last June) to help them build their first medium voltage soft starter, rather than having us build it for them. The project has gone well and it looks lilke they will manage the deal pretty well. It was a tough flight out Thursday morning, what with having to get up at 4:00 AM to catch the plane, then I was fairly beat because I didn't get back to Tampa until midnight on Friday. Other than that, the trip worked out well, corporate-wise. Unfortunately, I only took pictures of the project I was working on, which is proprietary information so I can't show them and besides, the pics aren't anything all that scenic anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home