December 3, 2008

Got Rear-Ended In The Van

It's been a really tough day today and wouldn't ya know it, as I was stopping to pick up some parts for the truck on the way home from work, I was rear-ended by a Camaro as I was turning into the parts store parking lot. Thankfully, the hit wasn't bad... for the van that is, because the Camaro hit right smack into the Class III trailer hitch and submarined under the van, which put a sizable 'hurt' on the plastic nose of the car.

To be honest, I wasn't going to bother with calling the police, but the teen-aged driver of the Camaro started yelling profanities and waving his arms wildly at me, so I felt it was going to be necessary to call 911 and get a police report in case this kid did something crazy later on. When the officer came up, he recognized the teenager and confided to us that the boy "has a mental problem" and he'll get us going pretty quickly.

Needless to say, I was able to drive the van home with no problems, but now I have to file the report with our insurance company and go through the whole accident paperwork deal.

I just want this day to be over with...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home