August 8, 2009

Workout At Karen's

I stopped by Karen's house to work on her dishwasher and a few other odds and ends.

You can see from this picture that the back porch area has been turned into an impromptu woodshop as Uncle Frank worked on the doors.

Meanwhile, I set about my task of getting the dishwasher back online. Allthough it's an effective method of blocking up the inlet fitting for the disposal unit, this cork still looked funny to me...

Here is a picture of Aunt Martha as she directed traffic and materials as we worked on the different projects. We had a whole bunch of tools and supplies scattered all over this counter top.

After a while it was lunch time, so Karen made up some sausages, onions and peppers. Yummy!

Ah, the dishwasher is reassembled and back home. Too bad it doesn't work though. Turns out there's a hole on one of the fittings so I had to order a replacement part. Well, we got a bunch done and it was worth it. I can't wait to get the part for the dishwasher and fix that bugger! Until later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home